Sunday, March 4, 2012

productive weekend

We were so busy yesterday emptying Shaylee and Shawndra's room getting it ready for the makeover yesterday. We got everything out, everything painted (with several issues) and then today, I got the final touch ups done and the carpet shampooed. It was a lot of work.

I have also stayed on top of cleaning and laundry while doing the above. I just swept and mopped the floor in the kitchen. It was becoming unidentifiable from dirt! The fan is blowing in the bedroom waiting for the floors to dry.

Mike is working. Since it snowed. :)

I have to get to town to buy another mattress for the new beds. And I've already sold the bunk beds. They sold within a couple hours of listing them. So that was nice. Hopefully tonight we can get the beds put together and within the next couple of days have the finishing touches done. Then I will post before and after pictures!

No comments: