Thursday, August 4, 2011

painting

Jayden thinks he just had his birthday, but it was really 6 months ago. It's mainly my fault. You see, I got him paints and paintbrushes for his birthday, but he didn't really understand what they were for, so I put them up and never got them down.

But the other night when it was just him and I, I got them down. I think he thought it was like being in heaven. He kept saying, "this is fun". And if you know my Jayden, he doesn't say stuff like that very often. It was almost like a kid in a candy shop.
He painted two pages almost completely full. I had him copying shapes I made and even made a letter "J". It was cute watching him try to copy those.

After he was all done painting, he kept saying it was his birthday for several days. But I think that fad has worn off now.

1 comment:

Kath- said...

These are priceless photos!!