Friday, August 26, 2011

it's back...sort of

So I was finally able to find the newer template to my blog and miraculously the blogs I read and twitter all showed back up! There's still work to be done, but at least I can see everything on here now. Oofta and the font is really small and things are a bit crooked, but I'll get that fixed...soon...I swear.

Shaylee and Shawndra have their first volleyball game in Howard tomorrow. Not sure if I will be able to make it. Honestly, finances are a bit out of control right now and I don't think I can spare the extra gas money. :( Sad I know. I'm sure they will do well and they will tell me all about it if I don't make it there.

We're also getting up super early tomorrow to go put a recliner on a friends rummage sale that we have been trying to get rid of. I'm really hoping that sells because I'm tired of it sitting in my garage.

This weekend is also another family reunion at Oakwood Park. I guess we'll see how the weekend pans out whether we get over there or not.

No comments: