Friday, August 19, 2011

tidbits

It's been a busy week in our house again. We celebrated Dalton's birthday on Monday.

On Tuesday we went to Sioux Falls for dentist appointments for all 6 kids. None of the kids had cavities once again!! Shawndra got to adult teeth pulled which we planned on doing. She did not develop 2 adult teeth on top, so they had to pull 2 adult teeth on the bottom so her braces can pull her teeth together for her bite to line up. Braces get put on Monday morning.

Wednesday I worked a long day and Mike went to the farm to work, which left me busy when I finally got home from work. Shaylee and Shawndra were nice and cooked supper...chicken nuggets and frozen sweet corn. Thanks girls!

Thursday I worked a long day again and Mike also went to the farm until the combine broke down. I made 3 homemade pizzas, which is the typical amount for our family. He came home after supper was done and cleaned up. We got the kids to bed and I went to bed too!

That brings us to Friday. So far so good. I have to say it's been a crazy week at work. I wish the crisis' would stop, as it makes my work life much harder. Not much for plans this weekend that I know of. And that's my kind of weekend!!

No comments: