Tuesday, March 1, 2011

tidbits

  • I'm very crabby at winter and the lack of time my husband has for our family because of it.
  • I'm finally recuperating from my cold, which turned to a near case of laryngitis.
  • Jayden continues to have tantrums on a daily basis at all hours of the day or should I say, night?
  • All of my kids went to bed early tonight. A consequence for none of them doing anything they were told when they came home from school, including their homework, which is to be done first thing.
  • I'm ready for flip flops, but not the heat.
  • I'm ready for capri's too.
  • I have a tingling hand as I type this.
  • I have so many things I want to do personally and things that I want to do to this house, but no money to do either of them.
  • Shawndra got a letter in the mail from one of her teachers saying how wonderful she is and what a great job she is doing in class.
  • Joseph finally got his glasses fixed after several months with the nose pads missing.

No comments: