Tuesday, March 15, 2011

festival for young voices

Shaylee did a great job in her concert tonight. Of course I had my little 50mm lens on my camera and she was fairly far away from me, so the pictures I did take also include at least 25 other girls. Oh boy...some day I'll learn to take the zoom lens with me to these events.

On my way to work this morning I saw the huge pack of deer along the road again. They were there the other night too. It's just amazing to see over 30 deer together. The other night we stopped and I was making sounds at them and giggling as their ears perked up. Again no camera.

We are currently in a flood watch and are supposed to be in one of the worst floods in many years. We'll see how it effects us. Our sump hole has always been dry and there isn't even a sump pump in the hole. For some reason though, I'm wondering what this year will bring.

I've had a headache for 4 days now and as I was laying in bed tonight, I could feel my nose plugging up and my throat starting to feel funny, so I'm guessing I'm in for another round of sickness. I'm so ready for spring.

No comments: