Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Stewie

Oh Stewie, now that you have been in our home, rescued from the Humane Society, for 1 1/2 years now, we have really started to notice your quirkiness. Like randomly deciding to lay on a tall snow bank leftover from a plow,
or asserting yourself to look like you are tough, even though you roll over on your back because you want your belly rubbed,
or lick your chops and everything else with your 7 inch long tongue,
or refuse to look at the camera when your owner decides to take a picture of you,
or find a live mouse in the snow while you are out for a run and proceed to kill all while looking like the biggest chicken dog ever.
Even though you tip over garbages and have been known to put your paws on the counter to eat a full loaf of bread on my bed and to drink from the toilet and then come offer me a kiss, I have to say Stewie, I am still glad I rescued you and gave you this home.

No comments: