Sunday, March 13, 2011

pictures are finished

I finally have all the pictures that I want to develop uploaded to Snapfish. Of course, only the pictures that are on my computer are uploaded, but that's what counts right now. It was 2 years worth of pictures. I've already bought albums to put the pictures in. Now the hard part is to figure out why I can't burn these pictures to disk. That's been beyond frustrating and pretty much what led me to leaving over 2 years worth of pictures on my computer. Eek!

______________________________


Mike has been really sick today. It started out kind of as a joke with me poking fun at him, but now he's really sick. I've lost track of how many times he's thrown up, but I think he's surpassed 5 times. The reason I started poking fun is because he pukes so often. Seriously! If he ever has a headache, I always ask if he's going to puke. Because that's usually the case. He typically is puking every 2-3 weeks, but for sure once a month. However, today he feels miserable and has kept nothing down.

No comments: