Thursday, December 9, 2010

Vikings game

I'm a bit late posting this and I have no excuses other than I've been busy and I have six kids who have been having birthdays like crazy this week. Ok, so maybe I'm just lazy and didn't feel like posting quite yet. But alas, here it is. We drove up to the cities on really crappy roads that were solid ice for over 2 hours. We stayed with my sister in law and brother in law.
Here is one of my infamous self portraits...which might I add, is very hard to take with a big camera!
The view from our seats. We were in the end zone, row 19.
The Viking who came out on his motorcycle. He was quite the actor.
The rest of the team coming out.
Praying before the game.
Favre being assisted off the field after the first or second play. I was pretty bummed that he didn't play any more of the game.
Time out on the field.

It was a fun experience being in that environment. The Vikings kicked butt with a score of 38-14.

No comments: