Friday, December 3, 2010

heading out

Tomorrow we are heading out to the cities. The kids are all healthy and doing great. It has been one of the most stressful weeks I have had in a long time. I don't know if I mentioned this before, and I don't feel like checking, but Mike and I haven't gone out of town over night without the kids in over 5 years. So when I won those Vikings tickets several months ago, I was so excited to hear we were going on a trip! You may be thinking, wow...what a trip (insert sarcasm). For us, being without 6 kids, going to a free Vikings game, means I couldn't be more excited.

Tomorrow we will likely go to the Burnsville mall or the Mall of America. Crazy I know. But I'm a people watcher and being there this close to Christmas would be a perfect place to do that. And my husband, he's great...he's along for the ride with no complaints.

So now that the kids are back in school, going to practice, doing chores, it's time to get the house picked up, do a little laundry, get some sleep and head out! I look forward to posting some pictures when I get home.

Until then...stay warm and enjoy this snow!

No comments: