Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas

Christmas was here before I knew it and now it's gone. Before long, in about 364 days, it will be here again and next year I hope to be better prepared and in a better Christmas spirit. I don't know what was up with my this year, but I was not feeling the season.

The kids had a blast opening presents and were so patient at every gathering, just waiting for that fun time of ripping into them. Let me tell you, my kids are pros at ripping into presents. In fact, they even opened presents so fast tonight, they didn't realize what they had got.

Shaylee and Shawndra finally got phones for Christmas. They were very excited. The boys got quite a few Lego's and had them put together in no time. One set was leveled at 7-14 years of age and they had that together within an hour. Crazy!

I didn't take any pictures this year at Christmas time and I'm kind of kicking myself for that now. Instead, I used my camcorder because I don't use that often. But ya, zero pictures were taken at Christmas.

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas.

No comments: