Thursday, December 16, 2010

the last minute

Well, my sickness hasn't progressed to anything more than a hoarse voice in the mornings and evenings. Although this morning when I woke up I had a hard time breathing, almost as if my throat was swollen. That was a little scary. Hopefully this kicks out of my system soon, as things are getting busy with the upcoming holidays!

Tonight is Shawndra and Shaylee's concert at school. Shaylee has to wear all black so they look like an ensemble. That was quite the challenge finding something black to go with her pants. I guess it wouldn't have been so bad had I not waited until the last minute, but I did.

This weekend will be our first Christmas gathering of the year. I still need to prepare for the white elephant exchange. I need 4 gifts that are $20 and under for the adults and 4 gifts that are $5 and under for the kids. I'm hoping to buzz to Sioux Falls either Friday or Saturday to finish up on Christmas shopping as well. Nothing like waiting til the last minute again.

No comments: