Tuesday, November 30, 2010

three of six are sick....so far

This really sucks. 3 of my kids are sick and puking. It's hitting our family hard. Yesterday it started at school with Devin. She came home and puked quite a few times and has been running a fever since. Then Shawndra came home sick from school today and started puking tonight and running a fever. And now Joseph puked.

Of course the girls used the carpet cleaner last (a month ago) and didn't put it away right away so the plunger got lost which means our carpet cleaner is out of commission. We ordered a new part, but that won't be here for another week roughly, so now we have to clean the carpet without the wonderful carpet cleaner.

And I do not clean up puke. That is left for my husband. And he's in town right now, so here I sit.

Plus, he and I are supposed to be going to the cities this weekend for a football game and a weekend away. Have I mentioned we haven't gone away without the kids overnight in over 5 years! Unless you count the one night I slipped away from the hospital when Jayden was in there for a month 3 years ago.

So go figure this crap would start going around now when we have a big weekend coming up. What if him or I get this? What if more kids get sick or are sick come the weekend? How can we possibly leave them with grandparents? Ugh. I hate this.

No comments: