Monday, November 8, 2010

Joseph's 10th

Joseph is no longer in the single digits. He is now 10 years old! We had a small celebration tonight with his favorite supper of spaghetti followed by our typical birthday cake. I love this picture of the boys.
Joseph was so calm while opening his cards and gifts. He got several Star Wars action figures. I wasn't sure if he liked them because his reaction was puzzling, so we offered to let him exchange them for different gifts he wanted to pick something different. Grandma Rhonda had gotten him some Star Wars figurines as well. After studying them over, he decided he wanted to keep all of them.
He also got a big lego set. I'm not a huge fan of legos because it seems they end up all over the house or I end up walking on them, and if you've never stepped on a lego, trust me, you don't want to. But he was happy with it so that's all that mattered.
These are also the first pictures of Joseph in his glasses. He says everyone says they make him look smart. One kid at school said he looks like Harry Potter now! I do like him in glasses though.

No comments: