Sunday, November 28, 2010

lots of picture taking practice

I went to the lake today to my dad and Mary's house because they requested my presence as a photographer for them. Can you believe I was nervous? I love taking pictures, but have never done anything more than my own kids and those are mainly candid shots. But today was different, I had to actually work with them a bit and mess with the lighting and alter different things with my camera. I really didn't do much with posing because it's kind of hard for them to get into certain positions since they wanted to stay in front of the fireplace or Christmas tree. I will maybe post a picture of them after they have sent out their Christmas cards.

After I was done with their pictures, I went outside with Tyson and took a few pictures of him using my 50mm lens again. I couldn't use my 50mm lens inside because I didn't have enough room to back up in the house. This one was one of my favorites.


No comments: