Saturday, November 20, 2010

getting icy

We knew there was a chance of freezing drizzle tonight, but when my husband got the call from the HP unit, he was a bit surprised. (Why I'm not sure, considering he's the weatherman himself, or so I say.) Anyhow, it sounds like things slicked up really quick. I've been listening to the scanner tonight since he left and it's definitely slippery out. Cars and truck in the ditch. Cars not able to stop to get on the interstate. And then the construction that's happening on the interstate anyhow that's leaving traffic at a head to head situation.

I sure hope people use their brains considering this is the first real slippery situation this year. It always seems people never know how to drive on ice, or snow for that matter.

The city is out and so is my husband and his crew. Working to make the roads safer for everyone to travel on.

No comments: