Monday, April 26, 2010

Monday again

Considering it was a Monday, it wasn't so bad...and for that I am thankful. My little man had the biggest conversation on the way to daycare, except I couldn't understand a word he said. It was still really cute.

I had to shampoo the boys' room tonight...yes, the room that we just remodeled because the dog pooped and peed while we were gone. The dog generally stays in the kennel when no one is home, but today I thought I would try letting him stay out. Bad mistake. I guess the dog has to be kenneled.

We tried a new recipe tonight. It was ok, but probably nothing we'll try again anytime soon.

Tomorrow is Tuesday and will present a much longer day. I plan to take some pictures of the boys' room on Wednesday to share. I think we're finally done in there. Yay!

Why am I posting such a boring post? Well because I realized I haven't posted much of anything lately, kinda slacking off, ya know? So I thought a rambling jargon update is better than nothing?

No comments: