Thursday, April 2, 2009

Boys Spring Concert

The boys had their spring concert tonight. It went really well and they did a great job singing and remembering the hand motions. I'm sure that was hard work for them.
Joseph even had a speaking solo, but wouldn't you know, it was so fast that I caught him walking up to the mic and leaving it. Dang it!


Then in the middle, Devin had to go to the bathroom and fell down the bleacher stairs, but luckily she caught herself. I jumped up and knee'd the people in front of me (so sorry) right in the back as I jumped down to make sure she was ok. She was fine and off to the bathroom we went. Once the concert was over, Devin disappeared faster than magic. We looked and looked and couldn't find her anywhere. Shaylee found her at the other end of the school holding the outside doors open for the people leaving! And she wasn't the least bit scared that she was lost. Thank GOD she didn't go outside!




No comments: