Friday, April 3, 2009

Kittens Need Names

Meet the newest members of our household.
They need names! We are hoping to come up with two
names that end in "ie" to keep it similar to Sophie.

We are sisters and we are 6 weeks old.

I am a sweetheart and have beautiful eyes and facial markings.
Can you think of a name for me?
And I have a black leg and a black gotee on my chin. I
also have a beautiful black mask on my eyes.
Can you think of a name for me?

I really love to play with my owner's toes.

Sophie really doesn't like us yet. I think she'll come around
when she realizes how sweet and fun we really are.
So can you come up with names for us? Feel free to leave
a comment down below or send our owners an email. We
are anxious to be called something other than "kittens".

1 comment:

Ken said...

Annie (little orphan) and Allie (cat)