Thursday, January 1, 2009

Project 365 Kick-Off

Project 365 is officially underway. I found it challenging today to decide what I wanted to take a picture of because I have stayed in my pajamas all day, so I had to be creative. I've got some great ideas for the upcoming days. I'm still not entirely sure how I will post each picture. I'm thinking right now, that my Project 365 picture will be a post of it's own, and any additional pictures I want to include will be in a different post. I'm up for suggestions if anyone has any.


The first picture of my project is Jayden's Mic-Key button. It's a new year, full of new beginnings. This is the year we will hopefully remove the Mic-Key button from his little body. Below his button, the faint scar is visable from surgery.

1 comment:

Kath- said...

I am very excited to see what you post everyday