Monday, January 26, 2009

Not Me! Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


I most certainly did NOT back into my garage door while it was still down. And I definitely did NOT laugh when it happened.

I did NOT eat a bag of Twizzlers in the past 3 days. At least I did NOT eat them in one day!

I really did NOT get upset when my 4 year old painted the bathroom. And I did NOT send her to bed after she cleaned it. I was most definitely NOT mad when I seen her artwork all over the sink, cabinets and wall.

I really did NOT laugh when my almost 2 year old accidently caught the cats paw in the cupboard door. Only because I did NOT recognize the sound comming from her mouth! I definitely did NOT give her any loving to make her paw feel better.

I did NOT take 200 pictures at a wedding that I did NOT want to go to. And while there I did NOT have any fun. :-)

I certainly did NOT buy a nice camera and new CD player and charge it to my employer when they told me that there was extra money that needed to be spent by the end of the month.

No comments: