Friday, November 21, 2008

Videos, why?

Good Morning! Why is it I can not get videos to upload on blogger? I tried months ago and now I tried again the other night. I wait for over 2 hours for a simple 30 second video to upload and it never does. I don't think blogger should give you the option of posting a video if they can't support it. Ok, I'll get off my box now.

I have OFFICIALLY 3 classes left and I GRADUATE! December 13th is right around the corner and I will be the first in my family to actually graduate with a degree!! Neither of my parents went to college, so it's a huge accomplishment for me. Not only that, but I did all but ONE semester as a single mom and a non-traditional student! Even as I type, reality hasn't sunk in. I need to buy my cap and gown. Maybe that will help.

Well, I'm off to work for the next 14 hours. Oh the joy of having two jobs......

No comments: