Monday, November 10, 2008

Graduation is Coming!

I'm so excited! Graduation is coming up fast! The ceremony is on December 13th and begins at 10am. It sounds like the ceremony should take less than two hours. I had mixed feelings of whether I wanted to participate in the ceremony or not and I have decided I think it would be fun to walk through. It's also a way to put closure to my college education.

34 days to go! Can anyone tell I'm excited???? :-)

I should mention on a totally different note that Jayden is now sick. He threw up last night in his crib several times which led to a bath at midnight. This morning he has a fever, but is in good spirits and playing. Mike and I both thought what "good" timing for this to happen. We just happened to not have daycare today, so it was a way for us to be home with him. Tomorrow is a holiday, so we'll be home then too.

I best shower and get cleaned up. Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Kath- said...

Congrats Val!!! Yes you must cross the stage you worked very hard to get there!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jayden I hope you are feeling better soon buddy.