Sunday, November 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Joseph!

Joseph celebrated his "Golden Birthday" yesterday by turning 8 years old! I cannot believe how fast the kids are growing up! I tried telling him he was 6, but he kept insisting he was 8 (with a smile). Silly Val.

Here is his cake. It was an ice cream cake from Dairy Queen. YUM!
Joseph posing so nicely. He was so tense holding that cake.
I think he was worried he couldn't hold it or it would slide. I knew it was ok.
Boy, we better be careful. Looks like that cake could catch fire!
After singing Happy Birthday, he blew out the candles.
I wonder what he wished for?

Joseph says, "Is there cake on the bottom?"
Val says, "Yep, the whole cake is ice cream."
Joseph says, "Oh no wonder it tastes like ice cream."
Devin loved ice cream cake. Well everyone did for that matter.

Shaylee showing how cute she is with ice cream on
her lips. Silly girl.

Shawndra doesn't look too thrilled.
Jayden LOVED ice cream cake.
Everyone was done eating and he still sat
at the table to finish his. I tried cleaning him up
so we could open presents, but he shook his head
and kept on eating. I should know beter than to
take ice cream away from a "pre-toddler".

Can you tell he enjoyed it?

1 comment:

Kath- said...

Happy Birthday Joseph!!!