Friday, June 29, 2012

tidbits

  • Mike and I rode 10.4 miles on our bikes last night.  Loved it.  Except for the fact that my butt felt like it got beat with a cement 2 x 4.  Bicycle butt...ain't it great?
  • Jayden needs a haircut badly.  It's scheduled for tomorrow morning.
  • Devin has not been lost at the pool anymore.  Joseph, Dalton, and Devin all go to the club during the week.  They love it there.  Lots to do.
  • Joseph got himself into a bit of trouble and earned "kitchen duty" for a week.  Today has been a week.
  • Ever since our first encounter with the earwig, we have now found them in our house on occassion and I react like it's a poisonous snake every time.  Yuck!
  • My sister is home from Florida, although I haven't got to see her yet.  She is in Fargo.  We will be going to the lake on the 4th to see her and my nieces.  I'm so excited to see them.
  • I bought some shorts and capris the other day in my now 5 sizes smaller size and realize they are still too big. 
  • I no longer have to shop in the Plus Size clothes.  THAT feels awesome.  Not to mention, there is a much bigger selection when you are wearing normal sizes.  :)
  • I have a 3 day weekend, then I work 2 days, then I have a 5 day weekend. 
  • Shaylee and Shawndra played ball on Wednesday night.  I thought the heat was going to be bad, but there was a really nice breeze that made the evening really enjoyable.  I believe they each won one and lost one.

2 comments:

Kath- said...

Absolutely Awesome!! Very proud of you and keep it up!

Kath- said...

Absolutely Awesome!! Very proud of you and keep it up!