Saturday, June 23, 2012

biking

I have really kicked up my exercising in the last two weeks.  I'm back to feeling like I want to work out.  Even the days where I'm really tired, I head out, and I feel so good.  My new love is my bike.  It used to be the devil in disguise, but now I'm fully in love with it.  Maybe not the sore butt when I'm riding it, but the workout it's giving me and the desire to continue.

I have been riding 6 miles every night.  Tonight, I went 7.5 miles.  Maybe it doesn't sound like much, but it's enough to make my legs feel like Jell-o, my heart race and my breathing to increase.  I just love it.

My weight loss has been great.  I've been working on losing weight for 9 months now, fairly consistently.  I mean I've always "tried" to lose weight, but never got off the couch, but that's a whole nother story.  Sometime this week, I will share how much weight I have lost.  I still have a long ways to go, but I've come so far! 

I love biking!  Who would have thought!

No comments: