Sunday, April 1, 2012

tidbits

  • I went to Walmart today for a quick visit and within 5 minutes, I had 3 different people compliment me on my weight loss. It feels so good to hear those positive things because it helps me to see the hard work is paying off.
  • I haven't been able to walk/run for 5 days now. I think I pushed myself too hard the last time and now my knee is hurting me. The knee that I have had surgery on two other times. And the pain isn't getting better, so I'm really hoping I didn't screw it up again.
  • Tonight we took the bikes out and let the dogs run beside us as a test to see how they do off the leash. They did great. Bob felt the need to run in the middle of the road for awhile, but at least they didn't stop in other people's yards.
  • We have typical teen hormones raging in our house, with both girls. And of course, no other kids do chores. Ahem.
  • The locates for the fence have been called in. We will start the fence project on Friday. Actually, Mike will start the project on Friday and I will be painting the outside of the house.
  • This weekend I pressure washed the whole outside of the house and focused on the paint that is flaking off. I have to paint the window frames, door and garage frames and all the cement blocks on the bottom side of the house. It will be a lengthy project, but needs to be done because the paint was flaking off badly.
  • On Saturday, Mike's brother will be coming to help with the fence. It will be a 6 foot privacy fence and will be wonderful for the dogs and for us.
  • Lots going on lately and just staying super busy with outside house stuff with all this beautiful weather we are having.

No comments: