Wednesday, April 11, 2012

tidbits

  • I think lately I do more tidbits posts that anything. I'm busy, what can I say?!
  • I survived the interview in Madison and got complimented on a job well done. Also got told the reason I was chosen is because I am that good. That was nice to hear.
  • We're building a fence. A 6 foot privacy fence. And it's taking tons of time.
  • Bob is peeing and pooping in the house on a daily basis. I cannot wait for this fence to be done, so we can just open the door to let him out, not to mention, train him to go to a door when he needs to be let out.
  • I'm thankful for a carpet cleaner.
  • Easter was low key, but good. More work on the fence.
  • Shaylee sprained her ankle in volleyball practice last night. I'm hoping it is better by Saturday since there is a tournament, but considering she can hardly walk on it today, it's not looking good.

No comments: