Tuesday, February 14, 2012

rough day

I hate it when days don't go right and every little thing goes wrong. I tell ya, it's been a rough couple of days for me, but today was especially bad. And once I was having a bad day, then nothing I did went as planned. Like trying to spray the Windex and the handle breaks off, or trying to vacuum out my van and the vacuum is leaving white fur balls from the cats all over everything that cannot be sucked up, so I had to go through and physically pick up each piece of fur and stuff it in the hose. Yep, those kinds of things. Of course, those were the little things that were just toppings to the bigger things.

This evening turned out much better than the day and I'm so thankful for that. My husband was nice enough to let me stay home in my jammies while he took Shaylee into town for volleyball. While he is in town he's washing our comforter at the laundry mat and we have clean sheets on the bed. It's nice to just hang out here on the couch with my feet up and the dogs beside me and listen to the quiet.

I'm just hoping tomorrow goes better than today because today was dumb.

No comments: