Sunday, July 17, 2011

hot

My gosh it's hot out. Yesterday we went to a wedding in Sioux Falls that was held outside at Tuthill Park. I have to say it is a beautiful place for a wedding. It's too bad it felt like we were sitting in an oven. Looks to me like this week is going to be much of the same. Earlier on twitter, I seen the heat index was 116. Crazy!

We went to an auction this morning, but only stayed for a few minutes. We decided based on the heat, Mike's back, and the huge amount of stuff we would be there all day, and that, we did not want to do. So we've been home the rest of the day just hanging out in the A/C.

My cousin pointed out to me last night that I haven't been very good at blogging lately. I will try to get better at it and throw a few pictures on here once in awhile.

1 comment:

Micheala said...

LOL!!!!!!!