Saturday, July 31, 2010

party at my house

I'm having a party at my house. It starts now and ends when we are finished. The funnest part of the party is trying to figure out who all the school supplies belong to.

Yes, I just bought school supplies for 5 children.

As I was saying, party at my house. You can shred packaging, rip open containers, and figure out who needs this and who needs that. Then once you have figured out who needs the pink eraser, the white eraser, the scissors, the pointed scissors, the pencils, the red pen, the yellow highlighter, or two highlighters, the headphones, 4 folders, 2 folders, and so on and so forth, then you can write each child's name on every individual thing I have just bought.

It's a party, so why are you looking at me like that?!

It'll be fun, I promise! I'll even find the school supply list to make it easier to try to remember who is going into what grade, so the correct names get on the correct supplies.

OK, so maybe the party isn't tonight, but at least the supplies are purchased. Oh and if you really are bored tonight and want to write names down, come on over...we'd be glad to have you!

No comments: