Monday, August 25, 2008

First Day of School

So the first day of school went off without a problem! The kids came home bouncing off the walls with excitement. They had all made friends and they all told me they loved Sioux Valley "way" better than Medary. This made me feel awesome! I walked them to school today and introduced myself to all of their teachers and made sure the right rooms were found. Joseph's teacher even said he worked hard today and he was a great student. We are a bit concerned about Joseph because he has trouble focusing and staying on task. Dalton broke his sandal, so Mike had to take him his other shoes. Shawndra and Shaylee both had a good day. YAY!!

2 comments:

Kath- said...

That is Awesome I am so happy they all enjoyed their first day at a new school!!

Anonymous said...

What a great picture of you guys! I am so happy you like your new school! I have heard it is a good school to attend. Enjoy - and I love you all! Grandma Rhonda