Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Busy Preparing

I can't believe it's already been a week since I last updated this! Wow, time really flies by when you are buying a house and even if you aren't!! Things are rolling along well. As our realtor says, we're on 2nd base. The house is ours when we make it to home plate. The inspection went pretty good. Anything that was found was minor, except one spot in the sofit (sp?). There is a rotten section, so I'm sure the appraisers will find that. We had the appraisal and title work ordered last Friday. They have until the 28th to get it completed. We've already made appointments to get the carpets cleaned and a window installed. I just hope my work schedule allows for me to get a bunch of cleaning and painting done that week.

Not much is new around the house. I've got some cold or something. We have three kids on antibiotics for strep throat. I've never had strep....knock on wood.

Mike and I went to Sioux Falls on Sunday and did more window shopping than I have ever done. We were trying to get an idea on prices on the appliances, furniture, grills, and patio sets. That sure adds up quick!

No comments: