Sunday, May 29, 2011

the story of the frog

I have been asked to share this story on here. It was posted on facebook very briefly and has given many people laughs. This little big frog caused quite a ruckus. You see, my husband and my youngest, Jayden, found this frog by the swing set. They thought it would be nice to come show me.

Jayden brings it inside and I can hear him talking quietly to his dad. Since I was fiddling with my phone while standing in the living room, I didn't pay much attention to what they were doing or saying. The next thing I know is something really gross hit me in the foot and Jayden busts out laughing. Here's how the conversation went.


Jayden who is holding the frog says: "Can I throw it?"

Mike hears Jayden say: "Can I show it?" and replies "yes" to him.

Jayden throws the frog at me and it lands on my foot and I let out two very freakishly loud screams. Jayden busts out laughing, which soon followed by his dad.

The bad thing is, I almost stepped on the frog in the midst of my freak out session. Eek.

Stewie was not sure what to think of the frog hopping on the deck. He acted like he was going to try to catch it with his paw one time and then his mouth another time, but never did anything to it other than try to smell it.
Jayden and daddy let the frog go back in the yard where they found it. And I am left with another very funny memory of this creature.

No comments: