Monday, May 12, 2008

Trip to Doctor for Jayden

So I went to pick Jayden up today and I felt a bump under his arm kind of by his breast. I could move it around and it was about the size of a pea. It freaked me out to say the least, so I scheduled an appointment for the doctor. I tell you, this child is going to turn me gray! The worrying he causes me is crazy sometimes. Anyhow, it is his lymp glands. The doctor thought the placement of it was kind of in a rare place and is usually associated with a cut or injury in the hand. Jayden's hands are fine, he has no cuts or owies of any kind. So doctor thinks it has to do with his infection. He doesn't think it feels like a tumor or cancer, but rather the nodes are swollen. If it doesn't improve within the next two weeks, then they need to do blood work and further investigating.

No comments: