Sunday, October 19, 2008

Some Fun Pictures

Shaylee took a bunch of pictures yesterday using my camera. She took some amazing pictures, too. So I decided to take a few pictures of the kids who were outside.

This one was beyond funny. Shaylee did not want to crawl into the leaves because she freaks out over lady bugs. I got her in there....barely.
Jayden taking a pose in a tree. He usually doesn't cooperate. Today he did!
This is one of Shaylee's pictures. She was taking pictures of Devin and the cat walked by and heard the lens moving. Right where she stopped is when the picture was taken. I love it.
This is another one Shaylee took. Jayden looks like he's really telling Devin a story!


1 comment:

Kath- said...

Those are some great pics. I love the last one of the two little ones. For sure need to frame that!! Tell Shaylee hi from all of us