Sunday, September 28, 2008

A Much Needed Update!

Wow, I guess I got busy with everything and it's been a long while since I've updated this. I've been working in Madison now at my new job for over three weeks now full time. It's going quite well. There is a lot of paperwork to manage and it seems that one paper leads to another. The home visits are going good. I have some really unique families in all aspects.

It was Homecoming in Volga this week. The kids were really excited about it. There was a school parade that went through town and each grade dressed in a different costume. This town sure shows spirit and comes together as a community!

Jayden and I watching the parade.

Jayden was telling me a very serious story about the rocks. Haha. It was too cute.

Then he started walking around the driveway which was all wet from daddy washing vehicles. You can see his little feetprints all over.

They were just too cute!


1 comment:

Kath- said...

Cute pics :) Too bad this town doesn't know how to get all the students involved in homecoming.

Love the new background on your blog