Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Sad Death of my Phone

So I've been looking for a new cell phone for almost a year. I can't seem to find "the right one", so I never get a new one. I waited until Christmas for the deals, but then I didn't care for the deals. I always let Jayden play with my phone...he likes to call daddy when he's working. Well lately, he's figured out speed dial and that if he holds a number for long enough he actually calls someone....then of course, I don't always know about it. So Jayden travels all around the house with it and even holds it up to his ear. It's very cute. Or was.

Let's travel in time a bit.....

I went to the bathroom, did my thing, stood up, and was going to flush the toilet. But at that very second, for one brief moment in time, I thought "Oh my gosh, what's wrong with me!?". As I glanced in the toilet (which had a reddish glow) I then realized I was fine. For the poor, sad, unfortunate glow of the toilet was my RED cell phone. I hesitantly looked at the water and thought oh great, NOW how am I going to get that out. Well needless to say, I reached in, pulled the poor dead phone out and laid it to rest on the sink. I hope it didn't suffer.....

Now, I guess I have to find a new phone, whether I'm ready or not. Hmmmmmmmmm....

No comments: