Sunday, June 8, 2008

Another Week in Review

We have been a busy household this week. Trying to take care of stuff from the reception, the boys and girls are in softball and swimming lessons. The girls play on Monday and Wednesdays and the boys play on Tuesday and Thursdays. They all have swimming lessons Mon-Thurs.

I'm back to work finally and actually on the schedule. It took awhile to get me back on there because of my surgery. Today is going to be day 6 of work for me. I'm definitely feeling exhausted from all of the hours, but it's nice to be able to contribute to our bills again! Haha!

Mike works four 10 hour days, which is nice for him. He gets Fridays off! He's considering applying for a lead position with the state. Wish him luck!

I got an email from Jayden's therapist stating she thinks she needs to gown up and wear gloves to his therapy sessions because of the MRSA in his ear. I replied to her that if she needed to come in looking like that I want the therapy to stop. She also questioned his Head Start teacher and daycare. Jayden has been like this for over 6 months and nobody else has felt this need. I do not need Jayden getting scared of a stranger coming into his own house all gowned up and wearing gloves. He's been exposed to that too much already with hosptials and clinics. Maybe I'm over-reacting, but the initial reaction was that. What do you think? Do you think it's ok?

Well I'm off to work for another day of work. I can't wait for a day off!

1 comment:

Kath- said...

Wow you must be exhausted! I met with Mills tonight to start my summer job and am excited to bring some money to the table. So I know how you feel.

Mike I wish you all the luck and hope you get the job.

Val I think you are right with your decision. That would be scary for him to see that in his own house. It would be one thing if the Dr from the get go said this is what we need to do. But seriously look how many people who have been in contact with him and have not had any problems. Best of luck with that.