Monday, August 13, 2012

emotions

It's been a whirl wind of emotions lately.  I quickly became attached to the puppies in all their furriness and cuteness.  We kept them for 5 weeks and then took them back to the humane society to be spayed or neutered last Thursday.  5 of the 6 were adopted the next day.  Ninja is still there with mama.  I kind of felt what I imagine empty nest to feel like.  Crazy I know, especially since they were puppies.  But it's true.  I missed seeing them play in the yard, the sounds they make and their playful demeanor's in general.

Our neighbors adopted Kohl and kept her name.  I can see her bobbing around in the yard from time to time and they walk by our house everyday, so I can see her then too.  So cute!

Shaylee turned 14 yesterday.  Can you believe that?  My gosh, it seems like just yesterday she was born.  Seriously where does the time go?

No comments: